Civil Engineering Division
- Concreting and grouting, including rigid and flexible formwork
- Outfall installation
- Welding, fabrication and burning
- Anode installation
- Salvage and specialist lifting operations
- Servicing of moorings
- Dredging, rock dumping and jetting operations
- Scour protection and concrete mattress installation
- Cable laying, burial and protection
- Cofferdam installation
- Pier, jetty and waterfront wall repair
- Condition assessment and engineering inspections, including DMRB, railway bridge and scour surveys
- Underwater demolition
Caldive operate a Quality Management System, are registered on the Constructionline and Achilles Utilities Vendor databases and are audited by Achilles Verify.
Our personnel include civil engineers specialised in marine operations, marine crew, plant operators and experienced dive teams.
The company has a history of bringing innovative methods to our client’s projects aimed at getting cost effective results.